All you need to know about the seat of power of Nigeria Presidency;
- Aso Rock Presidential Villa is the Nigerian Presidential Complex
- It house the residence and office of the Nigerian President.
- It is called with different names such as; Aso Rock, The Villa, State House or Aso Villa.
- The Aso Villa was open for use when it was completed in 19991 by former head of state, General Ibrahim Babangida. it has being the seat of power ever since.
- It is located in the three arms zone of Central Business District of Abuja, that also include the Nigeria national assemble and the Supreme court.
- The Presidential Villa is built on the valley of the geographical feature, Aso rock which it is named after. The rock can be viewed from most parts of the city center.
- Aso Rock have housed eight presidents ever since completion in 1991, they include: Ibrahim Babangida (1999-1993), Ernest Shonekan (August 1991-November 1991), Sanni Abacha (1991-1998), Abubakar Abdulsalam (1998-1999), Olusegun Obasanjo (1999-2007), Umar Musa Yar’Adua (2007-2010), Goodluck Jonathan (2010-2015), Muhammed Buhari (2015-till date),